The Social Gallery
The Social Gallery
It seems that the world is becoming more and more social. And why not? People love sharing good ideas, great visions and beautiful things.
Our gallery clients are in a genre all their own because marketing for them is specialized. Galleries are all about elegance, quality and art connoisseurs. Creating art can be an expensive and timely process, making it a high-ticket item requiring specialized marketing.
Can this audience be found in social media? It absolutely can, you just need to create the right social circle or following.
- Create a following of art connoisseurs that share your art with their friends and potential clients
- Raises the awareness of your gallery, locally, nationally and internationally
- Instantly announce and display new pieces of art, artists, events, opening and more. Social media is very sivual, perfect for art galleries.
MOMA Has A Million Followers On Twitter
Because our world has become (internet) social, it seems that everyone uses some form of technology on a daily basis. The fact that there are more than 500 million Twitter users and that Facebook will hit 1 billion users around August this year should tell you that every population of buyer is represented in such a large group, including those buying high-end art.
The Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) has 1 million Twitter followers! No doubt these are some of the art connoisseurs you’d like buying art in your gallery, and you can.
Why Your Gallery Should Use Social Media Pathways:
- Social media is time-consuming. Writing and posting updates, marketing and planning these and then monitoring the activity on your social accounts can take too much time away from your business
- The technology being used as well as the platforms to use are always changing. SMP stays on top of these changes, guiding clients toward the best use of different and appropriate social sites.
- The techniques and tools to get the most out of your social sites is important to know about as well, especially as they change.
At Social Media Pathways we pride ourselves on keeping up with the latests trends, requirements and best practices so that our clients experience the greatest results and traffic from their internet and social internet presence.
See how Social Media Pathways has successfully brought more presence, traffic and cleints to galleries through social media A Case Study